Sunday, September 13, 2009

Should I say something witty here?

I always feel like I should be witty and charming when writing about myself in a blog. Like someone out there will read this and say ” Oh how charming, I can only imagine how adorable and likeable she is in real life.”  Well, I’m just not that cool. I mean yes, I am witty and adorable in real life but it never really translates well into blog form. I have resigned myself to just writing and stop trying so hard.

So here I am on WordPress with nothing in particular to talk about really. I go to school full time and just recently quit my job. It was liberating and wonderful…you should try it sometime.  I have to real trace of a social life and that was mostly due to my job. I am trying to get out there and be outgoing and meet new people but its a challenge for sure.  I spend most of my time doing homework and playing on Facebook because my generation is going down the tubes with technology based relationships and no people skills and I think I am right there with them. I despise and love Facebook all at the same time. Its a love hate relationship for sure.  I suppose we could get into that another time.

Anyway, please let me know what you think. Feedback is open and welcome. I promise to try and be as interesting as possible.

Jess

[Via http://charityslamb.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment