Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Moleskine Art

I bought a moleskin more than a year ago thinking I was going to fill it up. I didn’t know what I was going to fill it up with, but it’s still there waiting. Some might call me capricious, but I’m just easily distracted by bigger and better things (or so I like to tell myself). 

I found an amazing post on The Jailbreak  about Quoteskin a perosnal project by graphic designer Lee Crutchley who uses his pens and a Moleskin to illustrate  some of his favorite quotes, thoughts and music lyrics. 

Some might say I’m easily impressed (it’s a virtue), but I do admire his ability to take two simple objects and a simple concept and turn it into something that makes me smile.  Here are some of my favorites:

For more click here.

And to make me feel even more useless here’s a link to the My Moleskine 2.0 Exhibition which shows even more creative things to do with your moleskine.

No comments:

Post a Comment